What to do after an uber or lyft accident?
You’re riding in an uber and all of the sudden, BOOM! The Uber you are in gets into an accident. What to do next:
1. DON’T LEAVE – never leave the scene of an accident. Make sure the police arrive at the scene and make sure you give a statement.
2. Get medical attention. If you are injured, call 911 and make sure an ambulance arrives at the scene.
3. Screenshot you ride. Go into the Uber app on you phone and take a screenshot of you ride summary and driver name.
4. Report your accident on the Uber app. Report your accident to Uber on the app.
5. Call an attorney! You have certain rights against both the Uber and the other vehicle(s) involved in the accident. Call or message an attorney today to discuss your case.